Patient Centered Medical Home
The Tennessee Primary Care Association assists health centers in achieving Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) recognition. TPCA organizes and hosts trainings to educate health centers on the different standards required to receive recognition.
If you have questions regarding PCMH, please contact Dana Henderson.
PCMH Overview Online
2017 NCQA PCMH Webinar Series (Updated May 2018)
- Standard One: Team-Based Care and Practice Organization (Recording | Handout)
- Standard Two: Knowing and Managing Your Patients (Recording | Handout)
- Standard Three: Patient-Centered Access and Continuity (Recording | Handout)
- Standard Four: Care Management and Support (Recording | Handout)
- Standard Five: Care Coordination and Care Transitions (Recording | Handout)
- Standard Six: Performance Measurement and Quality Improvement (Recording | Handout)
- The Survey Process: Survey Types, Annual Requirements, Q-Pass Plus More (Recording | Handout | PCMH Suggested Pathway)