TPCA provides technical assistance to communities and/or organizations who are interested in starting a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) or Health Center Look-Alike. Services include:
- Assistance understanding FQHC program fundamentals.
- Assistance understanding FQHC program benefits.
- Assistance understanding FQHC program requirements.
- Assistance understanding FQHC and Health Center Look-Alike application processes.
- Provision of TPCA toolkit for newly funded health centers and entities interested in applying for a Section 330 grant.
- Provision of a list of external consultants who can assist with needs assessments and grant writing.
- Linkages to key contacts (i.e. State Comptroller for PPS rate establishment, TN Dept of Health for Safety Net Payments, NACHC, etc.).
- Provision of a list of external consultants with operational and financial expertise.
To request onsite technical assistance, please complete the form below. This form will allow TPCA to begin the planning and scheduling process for your support. A TPCA staff member will then follow-up with the contact person listed.