Chief Medical Officer for FQHC
Mercy Community Health
is excited to announce that we are hiring a Chief Medical Officer
. The CMO will report to and work closely with the CEO and all members of the Executive Team. He/She will also partner with all senior leaders and the Board of Directors to develop and implement strategies across the organization, guiding and monitoring all clinical services lines including adult primary care, pediatrics, gynecology, psychiatry, and counseling. Working with the Executive Team with overall plans to meet MCH’s short- and long-term strategies. Must be energetic with excellent leadership and communication skills and a person who leads by example. He/She must be able to adapt to the continually evolving environment of a mid-size FQHC and be policy savvy, operationally collaborative and a team player in managing the change that occurs in a non-profit, fast-moving workplace.
A Bit About Us
Mercy’s mission is to show the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by providing excellent healthcare to all and support to their families. As a Federally Qualified Healthcare Center (FQHC), Mercy primarily serves uninsured and underinsured patients in Williamson, Marshall, and surrounding counties.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k).
- Provide quality healthcare to the underserved.
- CME allowance.
- Eligible to participate in the Federal Student Loan Repayment Program.
- Work with a great team.
- Work for a place with a mission and purpose.
- Medical degree and board certified in a specialty.
- Valid medical license required.
- Master of Health Administration (MHA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) advantageous.
- 10+ years of clinical experience and 4 years minimum in a leadership/administration role.
- Clinical risk management experience preferred.
Chief Medical Officer for FQHC
||Mercy Community Healthcare
|Posting Start Date:
- Responsible for managing all providers as well as Director of Nursing, Director of Quality Improvement and Mental Health Director which includes Psychiatry, Clinical Therapy and School Based Clinical Therapy.
- Advise and consult with Executive Team on medical and clinical aspects of the health center’s programs and operation including organizational development of and maintenance of integrated (clinical/mental health) operations.
- Works with COO and other members of the leadership team to implement new clinic operating processes and system (including EMR) to enhance patient flow, improve clinic administration and facilitate operating excellence.
- Ensures the development and maintenance of statistical data related to patient care and patient outcomes, to continually improve medical practices.
- With company leadership, regularly in compliance with OSV standards examines existing medical protocols, and practices; puts in place benchmarks to ensure that patients are receiving the highest quality of care possible.
- Develop a work plan for expanding special programs at all Mercy sites. Components include fiscal, quality, efficiency, network, and patient satisfaction.
- In collaboration with CFO ensures the efficient functioning of all clinic sites, and coordination of medical personnel, schedules, policies, and procedures.
- Perform clinical duties 1 to 2 days a week.
- Implements Quality Assurance, Quality Improvement programs, measures, and monitoring, including performance reviews for medical staff, and a system of peer review.
||This listing expires on: 12/19/2023