Internal Medicine Physician
Chota Community Health Services (CCHS) is seeking either a Full-Time OR Part-Time Physician for our Madisonville clinic to be responsible for day-to-day management of patient care including preventive, diagnostic, treatment, and referral care rendered by the health care providers at the Center. Provides direct patient service delivery as a physician. We offer a $30,000 sign on bonus for a two-year commitment for a Full-Time Physician with an unrestricted TN medical license or who has applied for a TN license.Qualified applicants must successfully pass pre-employment drug screenings.
- $30,000 sign on bonus for a two-year commitment for a Full-Time Physician an unrestricted TN medical license or who has applied for a TN license.
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment program, as well as the State of TN Loan Repayment program.
- Competitive Salary and benefits for a Full-Time Physician include Medical (BCBS) and Vision insurance and a $100,000 life insurance policy with access to group Dental and additional Life insurance, Short Term Disability, Cancer, Specified Health Event and/or Accident policies.
- After one (1) year of employment, you are able to enroll in Chota's 401k with company match, which is 100% vested when you enroll.
- Vacation and Sick time start accruing your first payroll.
- Nine (9) paid holidays, Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, CME Reimbursement, paid time off for mission work.
CCHS is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with three (3) main sites and 12 school based clinics currently serving the Monroe County citizens and surrounding counties. The Madisonville clinic houses the lab and radiology departments. Located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Monroe County, TN, this scenic area with mild year-round weather is surrounded by natural beauty with the Tennessee River and Tellico Lake on one side of the county and the Cherokee National Forest on the other. Your active lifestyle will be intrigued with miles of hiking trails, rivers and lakes, as well as nationally recognized festivals and events. Interstate 75 runs through Monroe County providing an easy commute to Knoxville and Chattanooga, two of the largest cities in East Tennessee, which is within 1 hour of a major university, multiple cultural activities, large shopping districts and numerous recreational activities, all while maintaining a quiet, rural charm.
We’re glad you have an interest in our community and thought you might like to do a little virtual exploring. Here are a few links so you can take a look around!
In Monroe County, TN where our facilities are located:
If you’re interested in the great outdoors - hiking, fishing, horseback riding, waterfalls - try:
And looking for a place to settle on the water, try:
Surrounding areas, within an hour drive, have everything a person needs from a “Big City”:
And of course, don’t forget to visit us!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time