Start Date: 12/7/2021 8:00 AM CST
End Date: 12/8/2021 1:30 PM CST
Venue Name: Zoom Webinar Location:
TN United States
Tennessee Primary Care Association
Session ONE: Tuesday, December 7
Tenative Time - 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Central
Session TWO: Wednesday, December 8
Tenative Time - 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Central
Note: Attendees will need to attend Sessions 1 & 2.
This training is designed for people of all levels of prior UDS experience and covers all aspects of the 2021 UDS Report. The training addresses each of the report’s tables and provides an implementation-based explanation of how to successfully complete the UDS Report and how to avoid and resolve potential reporting issues. In addition to receiving UDS reporting instructions, attendees will understand the value of the UDS for health center operations and to the health center program and receive tips to help facilitate a successful submission.
- Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors and tips for success
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including: the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new requirements included in 2021 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
- Receive valuable resources that provide further reporting guidance.
Effective reporting of a complete and accurate UDS report is predicated upon an understanding of the inter-relatedness of the data elements and tables. Thus, the face-to-face training is a great way for new staff to improve their understanding of their role in the UDS reporting effort. As the in-person training is designed as an all-levels program, all financial, clinical, and administrative staff are welcome to attend in order to hone their reporting skills and share their experience with their peers.
INDIVIDUAL CONNECTION DETAILS - Most Popular
Each attendee will receive their own, unique connection link. This option allows staff to be in separate rooms and different health center locations.
Early Bird Pricing - Individual Connections
Now through October 31, 2021
- $175/person - TPCA Member; Individual Connection Link
- $150/person - TPCA Members; Group Discount for 5 or more Staff with Individual Connection Links
- $275/person - Non-Members; Individual Connection Link
Regular Pricing - Individual Connections
November 1 through December 6, 2021; No group discount
- $200/person - TPCA Member; Individual Connection Link
- $300/person - Non-Members; Individual Connection Link
GROUP CONNECTION LINK
One login for a group of staff participating in same room.
- $400/group. Login is unable to be shared.
- Digital Notebook: Complimentary with all registrations
- Hard Copy Notebook and Shipping: $75/notebook (Not available for purchase after Friday, November 12, 2021)