The Tennessee Primary Care Association is proud to present the 2019 Annual Conference, providing health center staff the opportunity to network with colleagues, participate in educational workshops, and discuss products and services with exhibitors. Health center CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, COOs and board presidents are among those who will benefit from attending.
- $2,000 - For-Profit and Large Not-for Profit
- $800 - Small Not-for-Profit (Revenues Less Than $1 Million)
- Conference Program Advertisement. Your organization’s quarter-page advertisement (4.75"L x 3.5"W) for the conference program is due to TPCA (send to Terri Woodmore at email@example.com) within two weeks of your registration. The last date advertisements will be accepted is Friday, September 13, 2019. After that date, our program will be in production and we will be unable to accept new advertisements. Early registration and submission are encouraged.
- Hotel Service Order Form (link). Due to hotel by September 25, 2019.
- Conference Exhibitor Orientation via GoToWebinar. All exhibitors for TPCA's 2019 Annual Conference are required to attend the online orientation meeting that will take place via GoToWebinar on Wednesday, September 25, 2019. Let us know you have it on your calendar by registering here for the orientation.
- Check-In and Setup. All exhibitor booths must be set up between 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on Wednesday October 2, 2019.
- Tear Down and Pack Up. All exhibitor booths are to be open and manned until 10 a.m. Tear down will not be able to start until 12 p.m. which is the completion of Friday’s General Session (happening in the same room). If you need to tear down/leave prior to 12 p.m., you will need to do so by 9:30 a.m. on Friday morning. You can leave business cards and materials on your table and stick around as long as you wish.
- Exhibit Hall Location
- The exhibit hall will be located in Mirabella E.
- MIrabella E is also the location for the conference general sessions. This is provides a wonderful networking atmoshere. It is important to note that during the general sessions will be deemed quiet times for the exhibitor booths.
- General sessions are scheduled for Thursday from 9 - 10 a.m. and Friday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Exhibit Hall Schedule
- Wednesday, October 2, from 4:45 p.m. until 7 p.m. (Welcome Reception)
- Thursday, October 3, from 10 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.; 11:45 a.m. until 1 p.m.; and 2:15 p.m. until 2:45 p.m.
- Friday, October 4 from 9:30 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- Meet with TPCA Leadership Team. All exhibitors are invited to join the TPCA Leadership team on Thursday, October 3 at 10:30 a.m. for a time of networking and learning about additional opportunities to connect with TPCA and Tennessee health centers.
- Two complimentary Leadership Conference registrations (option to purchase additional registrations)
- The opportunity to reach our audience of more than 100 Tennessee health center CEOs, medical directors, board presidents, and other leadership team members
- A quarter-page advertisement (4.75"L x 3.5"W) in the conference program
- Your logo displayed on the TPCA conference website
- A six-foot table in the conference exhibit hall
- Company logo displayed throughout the conference
- A list of conference attendees
- The opportunity to donate a door prize
- A subscription to the TPCA newsletter
Embassy Suites Murfreesboro
1200 Conference Center Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
The closest airport is Nashville International Airport (BNA). Room rates are $149/night plus tax for a single or double room, based on availability. Click here to reserve your room online at the discounted Conference rate. Reservations must be made by Friday, September 13, 2019, to receive the special TPCA rate.
NUMBER OF EXHIBITOR STAFF
TPCA exhibitor registration includes name badges for two individuals to exhibit and attend the 2019 Annual Conference. Additional name badges may be purchased for $200 each.
Exhibit space includes a 6' x 30" skirted table and two chairs. Your display must fit on top of or behind your table. You will receive your space assignment upon arrival. Exhibitors are responsible for making arrangements to ship items to/from the hotel and arranging for electrical and Wi-Fi access. Click here to download the form to request these amenities from the hotel.
LOGO and PROGRAM BOOK AD
Exhibitors will have the opportunity to provide an organizational logo for publication in our program book, on signage, and on the conference website. You are also entitled to an optional quarter-page ad in our program book. Ads must measure 4.75" L x 3.5" W and may be black-and-white or color.
Exhibitors are invited to donate a door prize with a $50 or greater value. There is also an opportunity to donate a high-value prize of $100 or more, which will be featured on signage with your logo. As an exhibitor, your organization can also sponsor a portion of the Welcome Reception and receive additional recognition.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
No outside food or beverage items, other than bottled water and small snacks, are allowed in the exhibit booths. Conference meal tickets are available for exhibitors to purchase at $150.
The conference theme is “The Resilient Health Center.”
Contact Raymond Mitchell, Member Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-425-5847.