Technical Assistance for Health Centers
The Tennessee Primary Care Association offers a wide range of technical assistance and consulting services to community health centers. Services may be provided to any health center staff member. Examples of assistance include: consultation; individualized problem solving; technical support; etc.
To request assistance, simply contact the staff member listed for the desired category below or complete this form.
Clinical Data Analytics • Governance • Health Policy • HIT and Telehealth • Oral Health • Outreach and Enrollment • Quality Assurance • Collaborative Learning Opportunities
Clinical Data Analytics
Contact: Ashley Pasquariello,
- Support (remote and on-site) in the use of population health management software (i2i Tracks and Pop IQ), including data stewardship and analytics
- Provide guidance on UDS reporting and clinical outcome measures
- Development of CQCH quarterly clinical quality reporting
Contact: Libby Thurman,
- Board training referrals
- Strategic planning consultant referrals
Contact: Rebecca Woods,
- Provide guidance on Medicaid reimbursement and Tennessee’s implementation of the Prospective Payment System (PPS)
- Assistance with understanding the FQHC and Look-Alike application process
- Provide information on legislation and policies relative to health care and health centers
HIT and Telehealth
Contact: Raul Marrero,
- Consultation, training, and technical support on the use of telehealth systems and equipment
- Support of EHR optimization in conjunction with Health Initiatives Consulting (HIC) contract
- Guidance and support on Meaningful Use requirements and measures
- Assessment and support of Health Information Exchange
- Guidance on HIPAA and technical regulatory requirements
Contact: Shatiqua Jamerson,
- Orientation for new dental directors and/or dental clinics
- Provide information on oral health sustainability, best practices, effective leadership and management, and policy
Contact: Shatiqua Jamerson,
- Share information related to the Health Insurance Marketplace and TennCare for Certified Application Counselors and other enrollment assisters
Contact: Dana Henderson,
- Provide support (remote or on-site) for health center quality and process improvement.
- Support health center development and implementation of evidence-based interventions and workflows.
- Support the use of technology to impact the overall effectiveness of the health center.
- Support strategic health center data collection and analytics (clinical quality metrics, performance initiatives and UDS)
- Support health center PCMH and FTCA activities
Collaborative Learning Opportunities
For information on participating in a users group or workgroup, contact Devin Rush, 615-425-5855.
TPCA offers several opportunities, including workgroups, users groups, meetings, and trainings, for members to learn and share best practices, as well as improvement resources and strategies. TPCA also contracts with subject experts to focus on issues confronting health centers.
We currently offer the following peer-to-peer learning opportunities:
- i2i Users Group*
- Behavioral Health Workgroup
- Oral Health Workgroup
- Clinical Services Workgroup
- Hospital Closure Workgroup
- Policy Update Calls
- Job function group meetings (CEO, CFO, etc.)
- Annual Leadership Conference