|For-Profit and Large Not-for Profit
(Revenues Less Than$1 Million)
Your exhibitor benefits include:
- Two complimentary Leadership Conference registrations (with the option to purchase additional registrations, if needed)
- The opportunity to reach our audience of more than 100 Tennessee health center CEOs, medical directors, board presidents and other leadership team members
- A quarter-page advertisement in the conference program
- Your logo displayed on the TPCA conference website
- A six-foot table in the conference exhibit hall
- Company logo displayed throughout the conference
- A list of conference attendees
- The opportunity to donate a door prize
- A subscription to the TPCA Connections e-newsletter
Embassy Suites Murfreesboro *
1200 Conference Center Blvd.
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
The closest airport is Nashville International Airport (BNA).
Room rates are $139 plus tax for a single or double room, based on availability. Click here to reserve your room online. Reservations must be made by Friday, September 2, 2016, to receive the special TPCA rate.
**8/31/16 -- The TPCA room block is nearly sold out. If you are not able to reserve a room, please click here for a list of other properties within walking distance or a short drive of the Embassy Suites.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
• Set-up will occur from 4:30-6:30 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall.
• Our Welcome Reception takes place from 7-9 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall .
Thursday, September 29, 2016
• The Exhibit Hall will be open from 8 a.m.-5:15 p.m. You are welcome to attend workshops while they are in session.
• Breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks are designated as specific times to visit exhibitors.
Friday, September 30, 2016
• The Exhibit Hall will be open from 8-10:30 a.m.
• Tear down must occur at 10:30 a.m. so the hotel may set up for our luncheon
NUMBER OF EXHIBITOR STAFF
TPCA exhibitor registration includes name badges for two individuals to exhibit and attend the 2016 Annual Leadership Conference. Additional name badges may be purchased for $200 each.
Exhibit space includes a 6' x 30" skirted table and two chairs. Your display must fit on top of or behind your table. You will receive your space assignment upon arrival. Exhibitors are responsible for making arrangements to ship items to/from the hotel and arranging for electrical and Wi-Fi access. Click here to download the form to request these amenities from the hotel.
LOGO and PROGRAM BOOK AD
You will be asked to upload a jpg or gif version of your company logo during the registration process for publication in our program book and for use on signage.
You are also entitled to an optional quarter-page ad in our program book. Ads must measure 4 1/4" W x 5 1/2" L and may be black-and-white or color. You will be able to upload your ad during the registration process or e-mail it at a later date.
Exhibitors are invited to donate a door prize with a $25 or greater value. There is also an opportunity to donate a high-value prize of $100 or more, which will appear on signage with your logo. As an exhibitor, your organization can also sponsor a portion of the welcome reception and receive additional recognition.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
No food or beverage items, other than bottled water and small snacks, are allowed in the exhibit booths. TPCA will provide food and/or beverages during refreshment breaks in the exhibit area. All conference meals and snacks are included in exhibitor registration.
Our theme this year is inspired by The Wizard of Oz. Feel free to decorate your booth to fit this fun theme!
Contact Raymond Mitchell, Member Services Director, at email@example.com or 615-425-5847.