Start Date: 6/26/2019 9:00 AM CDT
End Date: 6/26/2019 4:30 PM CDT
Venue Name: TPCA Conference Center Location:
710 Spence Lane
Nashville, TN United States 37217
Tennessee Primary Care Association
$0 - TPCA Members*
$150 - Non-Members
Limited Space. Early registration recommended.
Health Center Leadership, Providers, Quality Teams, Integrated Care Teams, Behavioral Health Providers, Pharmacists, and other health center staff as appropriate.
Diabetes care has been at the center of clinical diabetes patient engagement and education, clinical
measures outcomes, and quality improvement for all health care providers and clinical staff.
Please join us for the latest updates! The summit includes:
Speakers and topics include:
- Nationally recognized experts in FQHC diabetes chronic care initiatives
- Strategies and resources to improve diabetic patients' health outcomes
- Recommended activities for reducing disparities in diabetes care
- 2019 Update on Current and Emerging Public Health Issues for Diabetes, Dr. Tracy Branch, HRSA
- Implementing the Guidelines in Effective Management of Diabetes and Hypertension, Rick Walker, THCII PCMH Consultant, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Networking Lunch/ AADE- AHA Resource Sharing
- Addressing Social Determinants of Diabetic Care, Kristine Gonnella, MPH, National Nurse-Led Care Consortium
- Self-Management, Shared Decision-Making, and Patient Engagement: Promoting Best Outcomes, Jeanne James, MD, VP and CMO, BlueCare, BlueCross BlueShield TN
- Diabetes Education and Training Program Planning, Jodi Lavin-Tompkins, American Association of Diabetes Educators
Registration for TPCA's annual Medical Director's Meeting the following day (Thursday, June 27, 2019) from 9:00 am until 1:30 pm Central can be found here
*To register as a TPCA Member you will need an account and your health center's unique registration code. To create an account, click here. For further assistance, contact Sarah Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This program is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under award U58CS06816 State and Regional Primary Care Associations and 5 H2QCS30285-03-00 Health Center Controlled. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsement be inferred by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.