Start Date: 8/1/2018 1:00 PM CDT
End Date: 8/1/2018 2:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: Webinar/TPCA Conference Center
Tennessee Primary Care Association
Participants will join a live GoToMeeting session facilitated by the National Nurse-Led Care Consortium (NNCC). The session will cover key concepts related to care team formation and will introduce an assessment tool for participants to complete. The assessment tool will evaluate health center capacity to adopt and/or enhance care teams.
To effectively manage chronic conditions (like diabetes and colorectal cancer) among patients in vulnerable communities, providers must utilize and optimize care teams that support patients through the cascade of care. Yet successful care teams collaborate not only within the health center, but also within patient communities. By incorporating community partners and stakeholders as part of the medical neighborhood, care teams can coordinate care that meets a patient’s needs in and outside of the provider’s office.
The National Nurse-Led Care Consortium (NNCC) is convening a learning collaborative of health centers interested in enhancing care coordination efforts to improve clinical outcomes for patients.
Additional webinars in this series:
- Participants will identify strategies to form care teams at their health centers in order to improve clinical outcomes
- Participants will identify strategies to optimize and sustain care teams in their health centers
- Introduction to Care Team Formation
- Introduction to Care Team Formation, Wednesday, August 1, 2018, 1-2 p.m. (Central)
- Assessing Your Health Center, Thursday, August 30, 2018, 1-2 p.m. (Central)
- Addressing the Gaps, Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 1-2 p.m. (Central)