Start Date: 6/29/2022 8:00 AM CDT
End Date: 6/30/2022 5:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: Rural Medical Services Location:
229 Hedrick Dr.
Newport, TN United States 37821
Tennessee Primary Care Association
This training is being offered to health centers participating in TPCA’s Center for Quality in Community Health (CQCH). To see if your health center is a member of the CQCH, visit this page. (https://www.tnpca.org/cqchattpca)
Meal package is $40, which includes snacks and lunch for both days
*If this is a barrier to your attendance, please contact Devin Rush (email@example.com) to discuss other options
Intended audience: QI, Operations, Care Coordination, IT, C-suite, and anyone else that is involved in transformation work at your health center.
This two-day program gives participants a hands-on, learn-by-doing experience applying Lean healthcare methodologies and tools in a primary care environment. This life-like health care experience using real health care examples is taught and facilitated by Lean practitioners, leaders and coaches each with multiple years of experience successfully applying Lean in health care organizations.
Day 1: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Day 2: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Seeing work with new eyes: The reality in health care
- What is Lean?
- First-hand observation skills practice and rules-in-use
- 5S training
- Introductory Lean pharmacy simulation
- Value stream mapping training and exercises
- A3 thinking/A3 problem solving training and exercises
- Lean tools: Standard work, mistake proofing, and more!