Start Date: 12/8/2020 8:30 AM CST
End Date: 12/10/2020 12:00 PM CST
Venue Name: Zoom Webinar Location:
TN United States
Tennessee Primary Care Association
Note: Attendees will need to attend both parts of the UDS Training. The Q&A session is optional.
- Part One: Tuesday, December 8 (Morning, Generally 8:30 to 11:30)
- Part Two: Wednesday, December 9 (Morning, Generally 8:30 to 11:30)
- Q&A Session: Thursday, December 10 (Morning - 1 Hour, Time TBD)
This training is designed for people of all levels of prior UDS experience and covers all aspects of the 2020 UDS Report. The training addresses each of the report’s tables and provides an implementation-based explanation of how to successfully complete the UDS Report and how to avoid and resolve potential reporting issues. In addition to receiving UDS reporting instructions, attendees will understand the value of the UDS for health center operations and to the health center program and receive tips to help facilitate a successful submission.
Effective reporting of a complete and accurate UDS report is predicated upon an understanding of the inter-relatedness of the data elements and tables. Thus, the face-to-face training is a great way for new staff to improve their understanding of their role in the UDS reporting effort. As the in-person training is designed as an all-levels program, all financial, clinical, and administrative staff are welcome to attend in order to hone their reporting skills and share their experience with their peers.
Note: Group Discounts are available for TPCA Members. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- $150 - Individual Connection Link (TPCA Member)
- $250 - Individual Connection Link (Public)
- $500 - Single Connection Link for Group (Unable to be shared. Used for staff to participate by being in the same room)