Start Date: 10/10/2019 10:00 AM CDT
End Date: 10/11/2019 4:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: Tennessee Primary Care Association Location:
710 Spence Lane
Nashville, TN United States 37217
Tennessee Primary Care Association
TPCA is hosting a free, two-day i2iTracks training for health center staff and providers on October 10-11, 2019.
An optional meal package is available for $46 that includes a light breakfast, lunch, and snacks for both days. If you will need overnight accommodations in the area, please click here for a list of nearby hotels.
i2iTracks Training at TPCA (Free Registration)
Basic and Advanced Track
Location: TPCA Conference Center, 710 Spence Lane, Nashville
- October 10 (10 a.m. until 5 p.m.)
- October 11 (9 a.m. until 4 p.m.)
You will receive hands-on training on managing patients with chronic conditions, creating patient searches and basic reporting, basic EHR mapping and data validation, and integration of pre-visit planning for your morning huddle.
- Intended audience: Health center staff who are new i2iTracks users. This track could also be a refresher for those with limited i2iTracks experience.
- Presenter: Wanda Poalillo, Population Health Consultant at i2i
The goal of the Advanced Track is to enhance your i2iTracks skills and equip your health center for success in value-based care. You will receive hands-on training in mapping data for ongoing data stewardship, optimizing pre-visit planning, tracking patients for population health management, and building custom reports and dashboards for clinical and operational quality improvement.
- Intended audience: Health center staff with moderate experience using i2iTracks and developing patient searches.
- Presenter: Anne Enright, Population Health Consultant at i2i