Connections April 2016 - Cherokee
Cherokee Health Systems' CCO Appointed to BlueCare Tennessee Advisory Panel
(from the Chattanoogan.com)
Dr. Parinda Khatri, chief clinical officer of Cherokee Health Systems, has been appointed to the BlueCare Clinical Advisory Panel on Population Health and Integrated Primary Care. The panel, which meets twice per year, consists of providers from across the state of Tennessee who use their knowledge to improve health outcomes and access to primary care services for the nearly 500,000 members of BlueCare Tennessee.
BlueCare Tennessee explained that Dr. Khatri was appointed to this prestigious board because of her long-standing history of providing clinical care in the East Tennessee community and her commitment to continuous improvement of care for all of her patients, including those that are members of BlueCare Tennessee.
- Three Tennessee CHCs Among Those Sharing $94 Million to Help Address Substance Abuse
- Health Center Leaders "Storm the Hill"
- State Announces Care Coordination Tool Vendor
- NACHC Report: Health Centers Identify Workforce Challenges as Barrier to Growth
- Get Help Recruiting Primary Care Physicians to Your Rural Practice
- TTN Shares Savings With Participants
- HRSA Issues PAL 2016-02
- Erlanger Names New CEO for Southside and Dodson Health Centers
- Siler is New CEO at Mercy Community Healthcare
- Dayspring Physicians Bring Hope to Rural Hospital
- Chota, UT Partnership Improves Care
- Cherokee Health Systems' CCO Appointed to Bluecare Tennessee
- Christ Community Unveils New Priority Care Service
- Meet the TPCA Staff: Luke and Nikki