Connections April 2016 - Mercy
Siler is New CEO at Mercy Community Healthcare
(from Mercy Community Healthcare)
Cindy Siler was named chief executive officer of Mercy Community Healthcare earlier this year. Having FQHC experience and a deep commitment to Mercy’s mission, Siler most recently served as deputy director for the Tennessee Rural Partnership. She was the founding CEO of TRP in 2006 and served in that role through 2012, when TRP gave up its independent status and became a subsidiary of the Tennessee Hospital Association. At that time, she became deputy director. Siler also served as CEO of Regional Education and Community Health Services for 16 years.
During her career in the non-profit healthcare industry, Siler has won numerous awards. She was recently selected by the National Rural Health Association as a Rural Health Fellow for 2016. In 2014, she was selected as the National Cooperative of Health Networks Outstanding Network Leader. In 2013, she was awarded the Eloise Hatmaker Distinguished Service Award from the Rural Health Association of Tennessee. She has served on numerous boards and led community activities, including tenures as board president of both the Tennessee Primary Care Association and the Rural Health Association of Tennessee.
- Three Tennessee CHCs Among Those Sharing $94 Million to Help Address Substance Abuse
- Health Center Leaders "Storm the Hill"
- State Announces Care Coordination Tool Vendor
- NACHC Report: Health Centers Identify Workforce Challenges as Barrier to Growth
- Get Help Recruiting Primary Care Physicians to Your Rural Practice
- TTN Shares Savings With Participants
- HRSA Issues PAL 2016-02
- Erlanger Names New CEO for Southside and Dodson Health Centers
- Siler is New CEO at Mercy Community Healthcare
- Dayspring Physicians Bring Hope to Rural Hospital
- Chota, UT Partnership Improves Care
- Cherokee Health Systems' CCO Appointed to Bluecare Tennessee
- Christ Community Unveils New Priority Care Service
- Meet the TPCA Staff: Luke and Nikki