Connections April 2016 - From the CEO's Desk
From the CEO's Desk
In celebration of my 25th work anniversary with the Tennessee Primary Care Association, I set a personal goal to visit every Community Health Center in Tennessee during 2016.
In early April, I traveled to eight health centers in East Tennessee, logging 900 miles and taking in the breathtaking beauty of spring in the Tennessee mountains. These visits provided me with an opportunity to connect with health center leaders and to learn about their health centers' accomplishments and challenges.
- From the CEO's Desk
- Three Tennessee CHCs Among Those Sharing $94 Million to Help Address Substance Abuse
- Health Center Leaders "Storm the Hill"
- State Announces Care Coordination Tool Vendor
- NACHC Report: Health Centers Identify Workforce Challenges as Barrier to Growth
- Get Help Recruiting Primary Care Physicians to Your Rural Practice
- TTN Shares Savings With Participants
- HRSA Issues PAL 2016-02
- Erlanger Names New CEO for Southside and Dodson Health Centers
- Siler is New CEO at Mercy Community Healthcare
- Dayspring Physicians Bring Hope to Rural Hospital
- Chota, UT Partnership Improves Care
- Cherokee Health Systems' CCO Appointed to Bluecare Tennessee
- Christ Community Unveils New Priority Care Service
- Meet the TPCA Staff: Luke and Nikki
CONNECT TO TPCA
Find recordings and handouts from our meetings, as well as other valuable information, in our online Resource Library.
Be sure to visit TPCA's Partner-Sponsored Education Opportunities page for a listing of offerings from our partners and affiliates.
We want to help share information about what's going on at your health center. Please send your news and photos to Terri Woodmore at email@example.com.