Connections April 2016 - Home
In celebration of my 25th work anniversary with the Tennessee Primary Care Association, I set a personal goal to visit every Community Health Center in Tennessee during 2016.
From the CEO's Desk
In early April, I traveled to eight health centers in East Tennessee, logging 900 miles and taking in the breathtaking beauty of spring in the Tennessee mountains. These visits provided me with an opportunity to connect with health center leaders and to learn about their health centers' accomplishments and challenges. (more)
IN THIS ISSUE
- Three Tennessee CHCs Among Those Sharing $94 Million to Help Address Substance Abuse
- Health Center Leaders "Storm the Hill"
- State Announces Care Coordination Tool Vendor
- NACHC Report: Health Centers Identify Workforce Challenges as Barrier to Growth
- Get Help Recruiting Primary Care Physicians to Your Rural Practice
- TTN Shares Savings With Participants
- HRSA Issues PAL 2016-02
- Erlanger Names New CEO for Southside and Dodson Health Centers
- Siler is New CEO at Mercy Community Healthcare
- Dayspring Physicians Bring Hope to Rural Hospital
- Chota, UT Partnership Improves Care
- Cherokee Health Systems' CCO Appointed to Bluecare Tennessee
- Christ Community Unveils New Priority Care Service
- Meet the TPCA Staff: Luke and Nikki
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under Grant Number U58CS06816, State and Primary Care Associations. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
2016 Gold Partners