The goal of this training series, provided by nationally recognized trainers, is to help prepare health center leaders to participate in the TennCare PCMH program. The trainings will focus on three specific areas: patient engagement, operational transformation, and fiscal transformation. Lunch will be served.
* Registration begins at 8 a.m.
Peter Epp, CPA, is a partner with CohnReznick and leader of the firm's Community Health Center Practice. With more than 25 years of experience, he is a nationally recognized expert in ambulatory healthcare reimbursement and financing.
Chris Esperson is a quality consultant with more than 10 years of healthcare administration and health research experience, with a focus on strategic thinking, innovation, and improved population health.
Melissa Stratman is the owner and CEO of Coleman Associates, a consulting firm that enjoys a national reputation for moving clinics forward in adopting best practices.
The dates for the training series are:
- May 17, 2017 – One-Day Workshop - Part 1
- August 9, 2017 – One-Day Workshop - Part 2
- October 4, 2017 – One-Day Bootcamp (in conjunction with the Annual Leadership Conference) - Part 3
- TBD First Quarter 2018 - One Day Workshop - Part 4