Financial Technical Assistance
TPCA contracts with carefully selected providers to provide technical assistance for Finance. Services available include:
- General financial management assistance
- Accounting problem solving
- Provider productivity & operations management
- The health center revenue cycle and billing systems
- Business plans
- HRSA Site Visits and Requirements
- FQHC Medicare and Medicaid Cost Reports
- ARRA Reporting, including FFR reports
- Operational budgeting assistance
Our providers deliver remote support to TPCA Members. They also provide resources like documentation, website links, or other reference material, or where appropriate, refer to another health center with related knowledge or experience, or someone in government or private enterprise who can address a particular issue. They also lead face-to-face meetings and trainings on technical topics and current events.
Fees may apply.
To request technical assistance, please follow this link to complete the request form. This form will allow TPCA to begin the planning and scheduling process for your support. A TPCA staff member will then follow-up with the contact person listed.