TPCA Certificate Program
Please note that the online certificate program is currently being rebuilt.
We anticipate the new platform will be live June 1, 2013.
To participate during this time, please email email@example.com.
TPCA offers the Financial Manager's Certificate Program. This program tests knowledge and understanding of key financial reporting areas that are unique to Community Health Centers.
The 2-year program was launched in May 2008. Points are accumulated for completing the testing modules online and participating in TPCA and National Partner training opportunities. Currently, the modules cover:
- Budget Finance
- Financial Status Report (FSR)
- Medicare Cost Report
- Prospective Payment System (PPS)
- Uniform Data Set (UDS)
The program costs $200 to enroll and must be completed within 2 years. After the initial 2 years in the program, the cost for continuance is $100 per year. The continuance includes access to any new modules within the program.
For more information on the program, please contact Sara Holifield (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To begin the program, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the Certificate Program start page, click here.
- Create a user account.
- Update your personal information under the "My Accounts" button.
- Select the "Purchase Tracks" button to select the Financial Manager's track for purchase.
- Print the Invoice that appears and mail that in to TPCA at the address listed with payment.
- Click the button within the invoice that reads "Submit for Approval / Release".
For technical support on using the program, please contact Bethany Anderson (email@example.com).